- knowledge that is gained by having many experiences in life
- the natural ability to understand things that most other people cannot understand
- knowledge of what is proper or reasonable : good sense or judgment
- to say or write something to someone as a way of gaining information
- to request an answer to a question
- to tell someone in the form of a question that you want to be given something or that you want something to happen : to request something
- to invite (someone) to go somewhere or do something
- to yield as a product, consequence, or effect
- to designate as a share or portion
- to yield possession of by way of exchange
- to award
- characterized by a noble or kindly spirit
- marked by abundance or ample proportions
- providing more than the amount that is needed or normal
- responsibility for wrongdoing or failure
a bad quality or part of someone’s character : a weakness in character
- a problem or bad part that prevents something from being perfect : a flaw or defect
- responsibility for a problem, mistake, bad situation, etc.
When I look at this scripture I see that first we have to realize that we need help and guidance and admit that we cannot do anything in own strength, then we need to humble ourselves and ask God. And if doubt comes to mind we need to go back and read the word that says God gives without holding grudges or letting our character flaws interfere with the blessing he has for us. He sees our heart and rewards us based on what is in it and our intentions.
Dictionary sources used:
Prayer: My Lord help he not be fooled by the devils lies that my sins are the measure of my blessing and rather focus on the good in me. Knowing that your spirit of generosity, love, kindness lives within me the moment I accepted your son – Jesus- as my savor.
Sharing is caring!!! Please like us (helps me a lot so I can continue with bringing you free content) and share with your family and friends through our user friendly social media sharing buttons.