Hope you are getting ready for the holidays and with days getting shorter it feels really late even though it is only 5:30pm. Well, here is a dish that will brighten up your day with vibrant color while only taking 15 min to make. I present – Beefy Stir Fry with Mushrooms, Peppers, and Sweet Peas. And did you know you will packing a dish with lean protein for muscle recovery (Beef 90% lean), sweet peppers with Vitamin A for great eyesight, Vitamin B6 for immune system support, and sweet peas which are high in antioxidants.
- 1 lb. 90% lean ground beef
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 cup sweet peas, treat the ends off
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- white ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3 garlic gloves, sliced
- In a heavy bottom pan place oil, onion, mushrooms, garlic and white pepper. Simmer on low heat for 5 min and let the ingredients absorb all the flavors.
- Add beef (I made my the size of a golf balls), peppers, and peas. Mix well, cover and cook for 10 min or until the meat is well done.
- For a punch of x-tra goodness server over a bed of spinach making this dish low on empty carbs, high on protein, vitamins, and fiber.
Also, check out:
- Bikini Competition WOD | MTRW 23 | Quick Feet
- Bikini Competition WOD | MTRW 22 | Power BOSU
- Bikini Competition WOD | Week 3 MTRW 18
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 35
- 6 Pack Abs Meals | High-Protein Seafood Burger
- Bikini Competition WOD | MTRW 21 | HIIT Skater