I enjoy waffles when they are nice and thick so when I pore the syrup it does not dissolve them into a mush. So here is a great recipe that I came up with – Breakfast Delight Waffles:
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups goat milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. alcohol and sugar free vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. double acting baking soda
- Mix flour and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients and then fold in flour mix.
- Heat up a Foreman Grill to 425 F. Place a tablespoon with top of waffle mixture and bake for 1 min.
Also check out:
- Bikini Competition WOD | MTRW 23 | Quick Feet
- Bikini Competition WOD | MTRW 22 | Power BOSU
- Bikini Competition WOD | Week 3 MTRW 18
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 35
- 6 Pack Abs Meals | High-Protein Seafood Burger
Esse Libere Fitness – Free2bFit