Pasta for breakfast wile getting ready for a bikini competition who does that, well we do. Plus learn a no fuss way to make 2BFit tomato based pasta sauce that is satisfying yet low on sodium. Today’s 6 Pack Abs Meals Special – Egg Linguini Breakfast Bowl:
- 1 egg
- 1 cup eggwhites
- 1/2 chopped chicken, cooked
- 1/2 chopped cilantro
- 1 tomato
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. celery seeds
- 1 tsp. dried garlic flakes
- 1 tbsp. shredded cheese of your choice
- Place a heavy bottom pan on low heat, add olive oil, spinach, and 1/2 of chopped onions. Cover and simmer for 3 min or until spinach is wilted.
- Whisk egg and egg whites in s separate bowl, and fold into spinach, mix well, cover and cook for 5 min, add cheese, and cook another 3 min or until egg white is set.
- Remove carefully from the pan and slice using a pizza slicer into linguini size strips.
- To make 2BFit tomato pasta sauce: place tomato, onion, garlic flakes, and celery seeds in a blend and blend until smooth or chunky – depending how you like you pasta sauce 🙂
- In a sauces pan, cooking on low heat, put tomato paste and cook until the liquid evaporates, about 5 min. Add fresh chopped cilantro and chopped chicken pieces.
- Place tomato chicken pasta sauce into a bowl and fold in egg linguini. Mix and enjoy!
Until next time – let the fit times roll.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free2BFit