- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 hopped peanuts
- 3/4 cup goat yogurt
- 1 cup chopped dates (Click here for a post on medjool dates – POP Nutrition: Medjool Dates – Nature’s Caramels…hmm.hmm.good for you)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tps. Salt-Free Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tbsp. Alcohol Free Vanilla extract
- In a glass taper ware place water mix all the ingredients besides chopped peanuts.
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 C.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and press the mixture firmly into the pan. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and press them in to the flat granola.
- Cook for 10 min or until edges are golden brow.
- Let cool a bit and then cut into square pieces.
- Enjoy as a post or pre-workout snack or as an afternoon healthy flat abs snack option.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit