I am venturing out and trying to make my first ever Homemade Russian Crapes. This is my dad’s signature dish and I always wanted to try out and make it.
- 1 liter goat milk
- 2 eggs
- inch of slat
- pinch of sugar
- 12 tbsp. with tops unbleached wheat flour
- 1 stick unsalted unsweetened butter or ghee
- Heat up a heavy bottom skillet. Cool it off. Heat it up again.
- Butter up the pan, keep the heat on low.
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature.
- First mix milk, eggs, sugar, and salt. Then gradually fold in the flour until the mixture is buttermilk consistency.
- Pore 1/4 cup and make a smooth circle. See video for instructions and visual clues to watch out not to burn the crapes or make them too thick.
- Flip when starts to bubble.
- Keep for another 5 to 8 seconds and then take off.
If you are new also check out our 90 Day Pilo-Yoga Challenge and discover a whole new way of working out and staying in shape even if you have back pain, wrist, knee, or shoulder injuries.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit