Who says eating healthy has to be boring as dry toast or egg whites only for breakfast. And the great new is I am recording POP Nutrition recipes step-by-step so join me in my kitchen – convenient and easy to follow.
Today’s breakfast special we present – Babe Spinach, Onion and Mushroom Frittata:
- 1 cup egg whites
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 3 med Portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 large onion
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsbp. Free2BFit Spice Blend | 1 for frittata & 1 for corn tortilla
- 5 chopped basil leaves
- 1 tsp. white brown pepper
- 2 corn tortilla
- 1 tomato
- 2 sliced of cheese
- Chop onion and mushrooms and mix it with spinach.
- In a heavy bottom pan add 2 tbsp. olive oil and fold in spinach an onion.
- Cover and simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix egg white, 1/2 cup milk, and spices.
- Fold into spinach and onion, cover with cheese and bake for 15 min or until egg white is set.
- Complement with spiced corn chips tomato, basil and cheese tortilla. Take corn tortilla, sprinkle with Free2BFit Spice Blend, sliced tomatoes, cheese. Place in the 350F preheated oven for 5 min.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit